Providing individual, couples, family and group counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management (20 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Couple and Premarital Counseling
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency, Addiction & Recovery (20 years experience)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes/Groups (20 years experience, certified Parent Project facilitator, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura Department of Probation)
- Child Abuse Groups (20 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Co-Parenting and Co-Custody
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Theft Deterrent Program
- Internet (Facebook) Addiction
Dr. Kaufman works with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, he offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Dr. Kaufman also provides expert legal testimony. Please call to inquire as to specifics.
To view Association of Batterers' Intervention Programs Website refer to below link:
To view Parent Project Website please refer to below link: