Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a Solution Focused Therapist, Executive Director, Michael Kaufman, M.F.T., Psy.D., and his team utilize both Cognitive-Behavioral and Family Systems techniques. Our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- On-Line Option for Individual, Couple, Family and Group Therapy (Recently Approved by Department of Probation)
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management (25 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Couple and Premarital Counseling
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency, Addiction & Recovery (20 years experience)
- U/A Testing (12 Panel Instant Test with Report)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes/Groups (25 years experience, certified Parent Project facilitator, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura Department of Probation)
- Child Abuse Groups (25 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Co-Parenting and Co-Custody
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Theft Deterrent Program
- Internet (Facebook) Addiction
Westlake Village Family Services is located in Westlake Village, Ca. We are near the cities of Thousand Oaks, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Newbury Park, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Malibu, Camarillo, Oxnard and Oak Park.
Please call Dr. Kaufman at (818) 730-2960 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual, couples, family or group therapy consultation today.