Providing individual, couples, family and group counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- On-Line Option for Individual, Couple, Family and Group Therapy (Approved by Los Angeles and Ventura Department of Probation)
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management (28 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Couple and Premarital Counseling
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency, Addiction & Recovery (28 years experience)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes/Groups (28 years experience, certified Parent Project facilitator, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura Department of Probation)
- Child Abuse Groups (28 years experience, approved by Los Angeles and Ventura County Court System)
- Co-Parenting and Co-Custody
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Theft Deterrent Program
- Internet (Facebook) Addiction
Dr. Kaufman works with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, he offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Dr. Kaufman also provides expert legal testimony . Please call to inquire as to specifics.
To view Association of Batterers' Intervention Programs Website refer to below link:
To view Parent Project Website please refer to below link:
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT LINK BELOW.
CALL: 1-818-730-2960 or
EMAIL: [email protected]